Saturday, January 6, 2007

california!

Hey!

Just wanted to post a quick update and let you guys know that I landed safely in San Jose this evening. Had a nice chance to hit up the ol' costco and buy some last minute dorm supplies, sample the szechuan cuisine and bubble tea in milpitas (former was outstanding, latter was so-so), and catch up with some family which I haven't seen in a few years (it's nice to be able to have real conversations with my cousins now, who are in 3rd and 1st grade). Will be staying with at my aunt and uncles' for the weekend and then move into the dorms either monday or tuesday when they open up. i'm excited!

thanks again everybody for the going away party. it's truly been God's blessing to be surrounded with so many great brothers and sisters in Christ. i've been so fortunate to have known each and every one of you, and i hope that i'll be able to keep in touch with all of you while I'm in California for college. sorry if i didn't get a chance to say goodbye to some of you before i left, but hey, i'll be back in no time!

that's all for tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay I'm glad you landed safely! Family rocks! =)

Anonymous said...

you made it!!!!!